Taigachat Hearts Extension [Paid] [Deleted]

Installed and in testing now at https://xfuniverse.com

Changed up a bit of the display, wanted them to always show, just lower opacity, and on hover appear red.

Will let you know how everything works out.

hearts.gif

Great idea!!!

@Rho Delta, now, for me to get the navlink to appear, and have the "Top Comments", I'll need to

Uninstall TaigaChat, Reinstall TagiaChat?

Correct?

I've already got yours installed.

Bug: (unless related to the uninstalling/reinstalling question I had earlier)

Screenshot_10.webp

Editing the message removes the appearance of the heart.

@Rho Delta, now, for me to get the navlink to appear, and have the "Top Comments", I'll need to

Uninstall TaigaChat, Reinstall TagiaChat?

Correct?

I've already got yours installed.
I believe what we had to do was uninstall taigachat, install it fresh, then install the hearts add on. Try it in that order and then give me feedback.

I believe what we had to do was uninstall taigachat, install it fresh, then install the hearts add on. Try it in that order and then give me feedback.

Errrm....

I'm not really interested in uninstalling something, adding my changes back, etc... just to see if it works. I figured this would have already been tried and tested.

In your image, you show a nav link that links to this page: https://xfuniverse.com/likedshouts/commentsoftheday

It doesn't get added to the "Shoutbox" Nav Tab....

I manually found the link, so I will add where I want now though, it's all good. (y)

Couple of suggestions/ideas/questions....
-- One phrase is hardcoded, the other acually has a phrase
-- I'm assuming it will only show the shouts with 2 or more "hearts"?
-- Also, any way to have a link to show who "hearted" the shout?

Changed up styling, looking better on my end:
liked2.gif

Second or third time I have gotten this server error:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from SWSHeartChat_ControllerPublic_HeartChat::actionLike - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:465
Generated By: xxxxxx, Today at 1:25 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(355): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(false, 'SWSHeartChat_Co...', 'Like')
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://xfuniverse.com/likedshouts/5328/like"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

The "Most Hearted" page doesn't seem to update regularly either. Is it a cron?

Another Q, is it possible to have the like appear immediately, without the need to refresh?

Second or third time I have gotten this server error:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from SWSHeartChat_ControllerPublic_HeartChat::actionLike - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:465
Generated By: xxxxxx, Today at 1:25 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(355): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(false, 'SWSHeartChat_Co...', 'Like')
#1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xfuniverse.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://xfuniverse.com/likedshouts/5328/like"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

The "Most Hearted" page doesn't seem to update regularly either. Is it a cron?

Another Q, is it possible to have the like appear immediately, without the need to refresh?
Thanks for the feedback I will look into this. I believe the top comments are updated every 24 hours, so it is the top comments of that day.

In your image, you show a nav link that links to this page: https://xfuniverse.com/likedshouts/commentsoftheday

It doesn't get added to the "Shoutbox" Nav Tab....

I manually found the link, so I will add where I want now though, it's all good. (y)

Couple of suggestions/ideas/questions....
-- One phrase is hardcoded, the other acually has a phrase
-- I'm assuming it will only show the shouts with 2 or more "hearts"?
-- Also, any way to have a link to show who "hearted" the shout?

Changed up styling, looking better on my end:
View attachment 98085
I like the idea of showing who hearted you... Groupme does this (the app I based this idea off of)... How would you suggest displaying this though?

Top Bottom