Taigachat Hearts Extension [Paid] [Deleted]

@Sheldon can you create one of those video gifs showing how the edit bug doubles the message? I am having a hard time explaining this to my developer (he's from Pakistan, might be a language barrier).

This evening I can.

If anyone has permission to edit there own shouts, just edit one. It will appear twice in the same line.

This evening I can.

If anyone has permission to edit there own shouts, just edit one. It will appear twice in the same line.
I just tested this with the hearts extension turned off and it still happens, which looks to me like this is a Taigachat bug, not one from my extension. Also, when you hit refresh, the repeated message goes away. My developer pointed this out. You might report this over in the Taigachat help thread.

I just tested this with the hearts extension turned off and it still happens, which looks to me like this is a Taigachat bug, not one from my extension. Also, when you hit refresh, the repeated message goes away. My developer pointed this out. You might report this over in the Taigachat help thread.

Not possible.

I use TaigaChat at other sites, and edit my shouts, and it does not happen.

It has only happened since installing this add-on.

Not possible.

I use TaigaChat at other sites, and edit my shouts, and it does not happen.

It has only happened since installing this add-on.
Not sure what else to do then, unless we can find the bug, as my developer is claiming it is not their bug. Can you get a screencapture of this not happening on a clean Taigachat install?

What is in this update?
There was an issue with the add-on suddenly not letting you heart messages, though the hover was still working. This should be resolved now. The developer thought the double message error was fixed, but I was able to replicate that error again so I sent it back to them to finish fixing it.

Errrrm....

where is the update at? Did you email it?
I updated the file in fetchapp. Not super familiar with how that site works but I think you can use your download link to get the newer version. The old zip file was deleted from the server.

It appears the double message issue was indeed fixed in the last update, but you have to be very careful how you install it.

"How to install:
1- Uninstall heart extension plugin only.
2- Remove all SWS templates from Admin > Appearence > template using search sws. I have found one which was of previous version and i have deleted that to make sure no instance of sws.
2- Install new heart extension
3- No need to uninstall taigachat for its working now. Just select disable option from taigachat options before or after installation of this heart extension.- See attached screenshot. "

So it appears you have to delete all previous templates before reinstalling this, you can't just do a direct upgrade like I did. Also you need to disable speed mode during install.

Attachments

• 2015-02-23_1822.webp
    2015-02-23_1822.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
There MAY be a conflict with the new version of taigachat. Hold off on updating until I can confirm one way or another.

Top Bottom