• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

TaigaChat - AJAX shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
One slight niggle is every time I do a template rebuild, the position of the Chat tab randomly changes.
I have the Nodes As Tabs add-on installed too and the Chat tab can be either before or after those tabs.

I can resolve it by editing the Code Event Listener and editing the Callback Execution Order, but it would be great if these two add-ons played nice :)

Also mentioned it to Jake so he's aware.

I will address that in the next update. Thanks.

I went ahead and installed...it was so easy to install, Darkimmortal's instructions were clear and even though I have a custom style, it worked flawlessly, including the color on a dark theme. Thanks DI...

I figured it out...you click on the shout box toolbar and it opens into full window and there is the option to edit/delete.

Another question - how long does the chat stay up..for instance, is there a timeframe, where the chats disappear?

And one issue...BBcode color is not working...the tags show up instead of the color. But the rest of the tags like Bold and italics work. Am I doing something wrong?

Another question - how long does the chat stay up..for instance, is there a timeframe, where the chats disappear?

You can set up a cron job in the ACP under Tools to clean up the shoutbox on your schedule... it deletes all but the last 1,000 messages.

And one issue...BBcode color is not working...the tags show up instead of the color. But the rest of the tags like Bold and italics work. Am I doing something wrong?

We haven't been able to get the BB color codes working either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom