TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Honestly I was referring to the free version, right now I have too many expenses incurred between forum, server, hosting etc.
Thanks

We have the daily log going to a thread. Is there a way to keep that thread as "read" so that we don't have to go in and view it to mark it read?

How is the logging to a thread set up?

Screenshot_2.webp

You choose the thread you want, assign it to whoever (if wanted), the "35" is just total shouts per post, until the next one is added.

Does this also log everything or does it log just a certain amount?
Everything.

Pics, Videos, etc.. whatever you allow, it posts. Some shouts just allow youtube links, they appear as full size videos in archive.

Usergroup colours - I saw these in the screenshots and I'm wondering if it will use the custom CSS colours I added to some groups or if / where I'll need to edit it in the addon?

Yes, they show. You don't have to do anything... I think. I don't recall changing anything myself.

Can I add my own smilies?

You can add smilies to XF. They all appear in the dropdown. You can use CSS to hide certain ones from appearing, but they will still be able to be used if anyone knows the correct alt to put them in with.

@Sheldon
Ah thank you very much! Very swift reply. I was about to go post in the pro section, I didn't realise this was also free.

I shall give this a go I think. So this is all on the free version?

@Sheldon
Ah thank you very much! Very swift reply. I was about to go post in the pro section, I didn't realise this was also free.

I shall give this a go I think. So this is all on the free version?

Ooops. No idea why I am still watching the free version.

My apologies.

I cannot answer those Q's now, as I am not certain.

Is this compatible with XF 1.4.5 ? As there hasn't been development done on it in a very long time, is it still safe to use? (free of exploits?)

I use it on XF 1.4.5.

Some functionality doesn't work (smiley buttons) but the core chat functionality is fine.

To be true, its just far better to just pay for the pro version, it's much more faster and eats less of your server up and all that.

Has anyone altered the chatbox to convert @Username to profile links as of yet?

With all the Json everyone is hard to determine where I can add the bbCodeWrapMessages function to do the name conversions

Top Bottom