TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

I already read that a few had the same problem, but no one has posted how he solved that:

2po8w91.png

Could anyone tell me how I can fix that? The codes for the buttons are all set in the taigachat settings as it should but it seems..
Any help appreciated.

Same question here.

It worked fine for me on Xenforo 1.5

Only issue was some of the bbcode images missing as the above poster has stated. Other then that (which you can easily replace by finding the image in inspect element), it works just fine.

Never had an issue with any bugs either. But I have not tried it on 1.5.1

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception: Too many connections - library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:333
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago

array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://dreamscape317.net/forums/new/taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
["lastrefresh"] => string(10) "1446303075"
["fake"] => string(1) "0"
["room"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/forums/new/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I have tried this too, I have the same issues with the BBcode buttons as above but also, After following the instructions to the letter, I can only get the shoutbox available from the navbar and not above the forum nodes, which is where I would like it. Any suggestions please?

I want to make this show up on absolutely ALL pages.
on vbulletin, I used to put the code of a chatbox in the navbar and it does the trick... but why is it so hard with this one?

I want to make this show up on absolutely ALL pages.
on vbulletin, I used to put the code of a chatbox in the navbar and it does the trick... but why is it so hard with this one?
this is for XenForo. If you simply meant to XenForo and not vbulletin, then you can use [bd] widget framework which gives you control of pages then just put all in the option for where to display.

Hey all,

Looking for some help. I am a total complete noob when it comes to XenForo, add-ons etc, literally today is first time working with it or any web code for that matter.

I have XenForo up and running, have a couple add-ons installed and working fine. I installed TaigaChat and the full page TaigaChat works perfectly fine, however I placed the code so that I can have it above my forum list and the Forum Node and it doesn't show up there. I doubled checked and followed all guides and nada, anyone run into this before or make suggestions?

Thanks!
Untitled.webp

Last edited:
Not showing for me either on another site of mine.

Hey all,

Looking for some help. I am a total complete noob when it comes to XenForo, add-ons etc, literally today is first time working with it or any web code for that matter.

I have XenForo up and running, have a couple add-ons installed and working fine. I installed TaigaChat and the full page TaigaChat works perfectly fine, however I placed the code so that I can have it above my forum list and the Forum Node and it doesn't show up there. I doubled checked and followed all guides and nada, anyone run into this before or make suggestions?

Thanks!
View attachment 129543

Top Bottom