TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Hi
I am getting this error meassage
Error Info
ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 0 - /home/reignofc/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:11
Generated By: sluggo63, Today at 1:56 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/reignofc/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(11): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/home/reignofc/...', 11, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Dark_TaigaChat_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Object(Dark_Kotomi_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#2 /home/reignofc/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/reignofc/public_html/library/Dark/Kotomi/FrontController.php(46): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#4 /home/reignofc/public_html/library/Dark/Kotomi/KotomiFooter.php(2): Dark_Kotomi_FrontController->runKotomi('?<link rel="sty...')
#5 /home/reignofc/public_html/ezstats2_bf3.php(17): require('/home/reignofc/...')
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(48) "http://www.reign-of-chaos.co.uk/ezstats2_bf3.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

what do I need to do to fix this.
cheers

I hear tumble weeds through this post, I pmed the author asking if this is the correct place to post for help but nothing at all :cry:

Hello,
i installed the TaigaChat addon and tried to place the shoutbox over the forum list but for some strange reason it doesnt show up anything, i tried also the way to place it in the sidebar but also dont worked.
i thought first its a problem with the style but when i paste the template code in the default xenforo template it also doesnt show up like it should.

can someone help me with that / knows how to fix that?

Shoutbox
You do not have permission to view the Shoutbox.

Appears at mine :(
I can't find anthing in the settings to change it.

Hello, this is a great plugin though I can't get the taiga chat to display in a template include. User group permissions are set, I am able to view the shoutbox in the actual shoutbox page, though nothing shows up in the forum_list using:
Code:
<xen:include template="dark_taigachat"><xen:set var="$taigachat_alt">1</xen:set></xen:include>

Any insight on this?

Crayz

Edit: Trying on both the default style and my custom style, neither will show up. Did I miss a step?

Edit2: With Global Hook enabled it displays.

I think this addon needs more moderation actions like mute, timemute etc... and if possible, different chatroom ^^'

Reactions: psx
My control buttons are not showing correctly. Please help me rectify this. Thank you.

Attachments

• chaterror.webp
    chaterror.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom