TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Hello , how can i fix this ?

So8uJxV.png

I am using version 1.3 and using U.IX for my format. I am trying to get the Chat Box to show up in my top tool bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am using version 1.3 and using U.IX for my format. I am trying to get the Chat Box to show up in my top tool bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I believe there is a setting that allows you to show the Chat link (shown as Shoutbox or something like that), if you go into options > Dark Taigachat or Taigachat. I'm referring to this off the top of my head. :p

Let me know if that's what you meant and are looking for.

Hello Gang!

Is there a way to increase the spacing between the lines of text. Say I send a chat message that is multiple lines of text, how can I increase the spacing between the multiple lines of text. Line-height?

Hello,

actually I am using the free version in my brand new (first) xenForo.

For my forum it would be necessary and make sense, if a user who closed the chat page, and then comes back again later, cannot see what has been written. (it's not easy to explain for me, my English is not best). So I mean, everything should be clean, no message, if I enter the chat. Then users write messages, I can see them. I leave the chat, close the page, read any topic, re-open the chat, and once again: I (user) can only see what will be written from now on.

Reason for that: my team wants to speak in chat and not every user should be able to read what we wrote, if he enters the chat after writing internal affairs.

Is that possible? Or does anyone knows a good chat addon with such a function?

Thanks a lot,

Garfield

Hello,

actually I am using the free version in my brand new (first) xenForo.

For my forum it would be necessary and make sense, if a user who closed the chat page, and then comes back again later, cannot see what has been written. (it's not easy to explain for me, my English is not best). So I mean, everything should be clean, no message, if I enter the chat. Then users write messages, I can see them. I leave the chat, close the page, read any topic, re-open the chat, and once again: I (user) can only see what will be written from now on.

Reason for that: my team wants to speak in chat and not every user should be able to read what we wrote, if he enters the chat after writing internal affairs.

Is that possible? Or does anyone knows a good chat addon with such a function?

Thanks a lot,

Garfield

You can go inter user permissions and set what group can see chat and which ones can't.
Or maybe you can disable chat for everyone and only allow the group that you set up to use it.
Say staff only type thing. Not 100% sure you were asking this ? But thats what I got out of it.

I installed the darkness theme and also use the default theme which is light.
The user name in the chat is black and the conversation part is white which in the
default theme makes it almost invisible.

The white is fine in the darkness, so no problems there.

Question how do I change in the default theme chat color for conversation lettering for THE CHAT
WITH OUT AFFECTING THE DARKNESS ONE ?

Thanks

You can go inter user permissions and set what group can see chat and which ones can't.
Or maybe you can disable chat for everyone and only allow the group that you set up to use it.
Say staff only type thing. Not 100% sure you were asking this ? But thats what I got out of it.
Hello WCFA, thanks for your answer.

But that's not what I wanted to know.

Every registered user shall have permissions to use the chat. Sometimes the board team comes together in chat to talk about internal things.

If a user enters the chat room while the board team is speaking, the new entered user (not a member of the board team) is able to see what the team said before the user was coming in.

And this is what I want to disable - I want, that newly entered users are not allowed to see what has been written before they enter the chat.

I don't know how to describe this question better in English :)

Can't believe I haven't noticed this before now but you can save 1 query by globally caching the dark_shoutbox phrase.

upload_2014-6-2_23-56-4.webp

For anyone who wants to do it, enable debug mode, locate the phrase in the Master Language and check the box.

upload_2014-6-2_23-54-25.webp

Top Bottom