XF 2.0 Tagging Options not Appearing

DaiAku

I cannot see tag text area on our forums when creating posts. Is there a setting somewhere to enable this or do we have something set up incorrectly? It is a vinalla setup and we have the default user groups (so far) and I checked the permissions and they appear to correct for registered (default).

Anyone seen this before or have we done something wrong?

Thanks!

Edit: Found and set the setting: "Enable content tagging" :)

Last edited:
I am having trouble with content tags not appearing in XF2, after seeing them previously working.

I have explicitly and repeatedly selected Enable Content Tagging in Options > Content Tagging, but it has stopped working, despite my best efforts.

Any suggestions? Am I missing a permissions trick somewhere?

Thanks.

I am having trouble with content tags not appearing in XF2, after seeing them previously working....
This appears to be my confusion between thread tags (which I guess these are) and post tags (which I wish we had).

Maybe the documentation could be a bit clearer on that point. And the super-subtle, tiny gray user interface for tags contributed to the confusion.

Is there any way of tagging individual posts? Any add-ons, if nothing in the basic XF2 functionality?

Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom