XF 2.0 Tag checkboxrow contains an unexpected child element.

jmurrayhead

I'm attempting to add a template but am getting the error in the subject. Just to be sure, I tried the checkboxrow sample from the addon guide and get the same error.

Code:
<hr class="formRowSep" /><xf:checkboxrow label="" name="demo_portal_auto_feature" value="{$forum.demo_portal_auto_feature}">    <xf:option value="1" label="Automatically feature threads in this forum">        <xf:hint>If selected, any new threads posted in this forum will be automatically featured.</xf:hint>    </xf:option></xf:checkboxrow>

Is this a bug or am I doing something incorrectly here?

Ok...two things. First off, I was trying to put a checkboxrow inside another checkboxrow :oops:

Secondly, it does not like that I was trying to add an xf:option to an existing checkboxrow in the template. I was able to get it to work by defining my own checkboxrow with my single option. It is kind of disappointing I can't add an option to preexisting options and have to create a whole new row for just one option, but I'll take it.

And...I just took this one step further to get the result I wanted. I ditched the html template, thus, not needing xf:include, and used xf:option tag directly in the replace text. This gives me exactly the result I wanted and makes the addon folder slightly smaller ;)

Top Bottom