It's not really easy to keep track of what has been replied to, we're essentially working off of XenForo's alert system, if you need assistance and have not gotten a response here it is recommended to open a ticket.
I am not sure whats happening but I upgraded to XenForo 1.5.9 and upgraded ULX to 1.0.12 with it disabled then updated the style got a blank screen. I unloaded everything and retried same issue. Other styles are working just neither theme I tried I bought from Audentio works for my site with XenForo 1.5.9 they worked fine with 1.5.8 but either something going nutty with my site/server or it's something else. I rebuilt XenForo master data many times no fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled ULX no fix... Other styles not from Audentio that I own work fine