• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 1.5.16a.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
So based on the last couple of comments from CoZmic' , and Mike's response, can I make this assumption?

1). Buy Tactical (the dark one), no light version as child.
2) Buy Tactical Light, it includes the dark one as a child?

Confused as well. Thanks

Jake B.

So based on the last couple of comments from CoZmic' , and Mike's response, can I make this assumption?

1). Buy Tactical (the dark one), no light version as child.
2) Buy Tactical Light, it includes the dark one as a child?

Confused as well. Thanks
Tactical and Tactical Light are separate themes, and neither comes with the other

Jake B.

Hello, love the style, thank you!
Is there a guide to changing the presets (background image, etc)?

I guess there is no support. I'm glad I didn't invest any more money in their other add-ons.
It's not really easy to keep track of what has been replied to, we're essentially working off of XenForo's alert system, if you need assistance and have not gotten a response here it is recommended to open a ticket.

I am not sure whats happening but I upgraded to XenForo 1.5.9 and upgraded ULX to 1.0.12 with it disabled then updated the style got a blank screen. I unloaded everything and retried same issue. Other styles are working just neither theme I tried I bought from Audentio works for my site with XenForo 1.5.9 they worked fine with 1.5.8 but either something going nutty with my site/server or it's something else. I rebuilt XenForo master data many times no fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled ULX no fix... Other styles not from Audentio that I own work fine

Last edited: