Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I tried in Firefox, and I see slighty less lag. Actually, it's a huge decrease (still a little laggy though). In Google Chrome it's lagging very much.
Yeah I think I know whats going on, Im going to try a few things but I for sure will get this patched. Since our other themes dont do this, and the main difference here is the large backgrounds, this is likely the culprit. Im going to optimize the photos a bit more after all. Thanks again Dennis and Ill tag you when I've got an update.

I updated my previous post. It could be the footer that's causing the problem, but I don't know..
Anywhosers, don't fix anything just to make me happy. I'm not interested in buying (I'm doing a new style for my forum by myself)... I'm simply just lurking around. Hope it's ok! :)

@Mike Creuzer , a member of my forum have a problem with your style, I tested it and indeed, it does not work, I think you forgot to add the part UI.X

For example,
xenblock -> 429 ko
tactical -> 88 ko

Normal ?

View attachment 85000
That was a packaging error and it has been fixed, thanks for letting me know Allan!

Also, I've fixed the scroll lag. Apparantly you cannot have large photos (at the size we have them at at least) and have background-attachment: fixed (images fixed to the body). So we've made them not fixated, no big deal! Package has been updated.

A small guide would be helpful however, more & more people are switching to xenforo every day (I am sure you learned this by now!). I am making a push to get more & more World of Warcraft addons associated with this forum software as the next expansion is right around the corner. There is currently no active up to date xenforo wow based themes or anything that could be functional. I think adding wow/world of warcraft to the list of blizzard games you already have would be a good move that shouldn't take much effort on your end.

With assistance in creating a background, the rest I should be able to do alone.

I've added a WoW style in and just released it. You can check it out on the demo.

Adding a background is really as easy as choosing the background you want/colors and edit the AD Styler portion for your theme:

Style Properties  └  UI.X  AD Styler   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

I've added a WoW style in and just released it. You can check it out on the demo.

Adding a background is really as easy as choosing the background you want/colors and edit the AD Styler portion for your theme:

View attachment 85027

Edit: The theme isn't showing up in the demo for me. It takes me to battlefield I believe. When I select the ad styler I see one "black" square (no theme) & all the original themes.

Edit: The theme isn't showing up in the demo for me. It takes me to battlefield I believe. When I select the ad styler I see one "black" square (no theme) & all the original themes.
I didn't put WoW in the AD Styler background chooser just to save space, but it is in the theme choosers.

XenForo Demo.webp

View attachment 85027

So I have a few things done but this guide helps creates presets which is great. How do I add/remove the background images from the options however?

I removed all of the others from the pre-set but wanted to have 3 or for preset variations (that's easy) but where do I find the preset backgrounds if they just wanted to alter the background?

So I have a few things done but this guide helps creates presets which is great. How do I add/remove the background images from the options however?

I removed all of the others from the pre-set but wanted to have 3 or for preset variations (that's easy) but where do I find the preset backgrounds if they just wanted to alter the background?
Yep not a problem, the template is tactical_bgChooser. If XenForo allowed us to extrapolate from a comma delimited list in the code, we'd have this work with the AD Styler preset list, but since it doesnt it requires a manual template edit.

there is a bug with andy change author addon. the change author link doesn't show up in the message meta next to the report link

At audentio.com the versions are still 1.4.1.0 instead of 1.4.1.1 mike
Yes I know, but they are indeed the updated versions. I just kept the number the same for ease in exporting, all products except Tactical and UI.Flux are 1.4.1.0. Good eye :)

Reactions: Epi
Top Bottom