Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I have edited my theme name. Does back to default with update?

Ev3P54YHSlKPm3fXhnhsBA.png
Nope we won’t rename any themes

@Ian Hitt Sticky sidebar issue are not fixed with this update. Also Server error log.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: childStyleNames8 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php:444

Generated by: Nirjon Jan 13, 2018 at 3:42 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(444): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 444, Array)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/Admin/Controller/Style.php(305): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->installUpgradeStyle(Array, Array, Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Entity\Style))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style->actionThemehouseUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Style', 'ThemehouseUpgra...', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'styles', Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Admin\Controller\Style), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "/admin.php?styles/themehouse/upgrade&product_id=221&style_id=25"
  ["referrer"] => string(89) "/admin.php?styles/themehouse/upgrade&product_id=221&style_id=25"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["styles/themehouse/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
    ["product_id"] => string(3) "221"
    ["style_id"] => string(2) "25"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["version_id"] => string(4) "1061"
    ["style_id"] => string(2) "25"
    ["step"] => string(11) "ftp_details"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

@Jake B. Getting this error.

@Ian Hitt I have installed one add-on from @BassMan that do Unselectable styles will be hidden in frontend for admins. I have issue that only one Tactical Parent style not working but this style Tactical child style working from Hide Unselectable Styles. Please let me know this fix.

eTfIwBmQTd6g2PfcWAXtsA.png

@Ian Hitt I have installed one add-on from @BassMan that do Unselectable styles will be hidden in frontend for admins. I have issue that only one Tactical Parent style not working but this style Tactical child style working from Hide Unselectable Styles. Please let me know this fix.

eTfIwBmQTd6g2PfcWAXtsA.png

So you mean it's not showing up in your style list? If so, that'd be 100% unrelated to our style and is likely a bug in that add-on. All we're able to set is whether a style is publicly viewable, which is what we do. Anything an add-on adds beyond that is out of our control.

To be informed to other user do not install v2.0.1.3.0 because this version are not come any fix. Its included bug version and all are broken now.

Collapsible sidebar not work and Phrases show. Also Sticky sidebar are not fixed and Toggle width fixed button no more working with this update. Xenforo Sticky navigation element are not working.

AJZ-jyqxQle0crUq38v8Dw.png

There was a packaging issue in the original release with the incorrect javascript path, go ahead and click the "Force reinstall" button to fix the javascript issues.

As for the phrase, make sure you've updated the UI.X Add-on as well

Top Bottom