Tactical

Tactical [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Ill

Be sending a coupon via email. For now we can manually refund the 50% upgrade discount for existing customers.

I have active license for XF1 but also we have all monthly subscription for both add-on and theme. So can be discount coupon for monthly subscription?

Tactical light now comes with Tactical. By default it's called "Tactical - World of Warcraft", it'll give you the option to install it after selecting the version :)

I am asking that how to update in XF2 because we have this theme Legacy. Does need delete old one then Install new one?

By default it's called "Tactical - World of Warcraft"

How to change theme background image for "Tactical - World of Warcraft"?

How many style do force install for one theme? Its not enough one Parent and one child per style? feeling bugged ... :mad:

yrpzudsST52siJLac7iWkg.png

How many style do force install for one theme? Its not enough one Parent and one child per style? feeling bugged ... :mad:

Well this is the idea structure. This structure allows you to have multiple themes without needing to edit any of their parents code structure.

It's done so you can have Tactical - WOW and Tactical DOTA 2, for example, and only have to make customizations once and have it apply to both. You can delete Tactical (child) if you'd like to and it will work fine, not a bug though :)

Well this is the idea structure. This structure allows you to have multiple themes without needing to edit any of their parents code structure.

Then If we do use ThemeHouse 2 theme and we will need install 8 theme? If so, Sorry i am not like listing many style in my admin CP and user selection. No way interested for monthly subscription if we can not use. This is my own opinion, I think many user agree with me ... :p

It's done so you can have Tactical - WOW and Tactical DOTA 2, for example, and only have to make customizations once and have it apply to both. You can delete Tactical (child) if you'd like to and it will work fine, not a bug though :)

No, I am not asking you do force install lot of theme for one style showcase ... (n)

Then you can delete Tactical (Child) or install it manually, this is the best way to have them setup in this instance :)

Last edited:
Then you can delete Tactical (Child) or install it manually, this is the best way to have them setup in this instance.

I have found results not using this theme after waiting long time for this theme. Go ahead your add-on great work and I am still with themehouse and try to active only add-on monthly subscription, Have no choice ... :barefoot:

Then you can delete Tactical (Child)

Can delete two style? Tactical (child) and Tactical - World of Warcraft. I will make all customize in theme Tactical - World of Warcraft (child), So Its will not be revert back after style update? Also does its do auto recreated after style update from admin CP?

zVmcJwUYQF6LSIL-JXLorg.png

You can delete "Tactical (Child)" but not "Tactical - World of Warcraft" or "Tactical - World of Warcraft (child)". "Tactical - World of Warcraft" contains all of the styling required to turn Tactical into Tactical Light, so deleting it would result in your child style being reverted to Tactical. And we definitely would not recommend making changes directly to "Tactical - World of Warcraft" as this could be overwritten if we were to make a change to that child style. You can make changes to either Tactical (child) which will apply to any other Tactical game style that you install, or to Tactical - World of Warcraft (child) which will only apply to that one style

You can delete "Tactical (Child)" but not "Tactical - World of Warcraft" or "Tactical - World of Warcraft (child)". "Tactical - World of Warcraft" contains all of the styling required to turn Tactical into Tactical Light, so deleting it would result in your child style being reverted to Tactical. And we definitely would not recommend making changes directly to "Tactical - World of Warcraft" as this could be overwritten if we were to make a change to that child style. You can make changes to either Tactical (child) which will apply to any other Tactical game style that you install, or to Tactical - World of Warcraft (child) which will only apply to that one style

Then do your all style using install 4 theme per style? If so no then I am missing ThemeHouse theme for xf2 stage. Can do install Tactical - World of Warcraft (Parent) and Tactical - World of Warcraft (child)?

Then do your all style using install 4 theme per style?

No, if you were to just install Tactical you'd get the parent and child. This will happen for child styles (Tactical - World of Warcraft for example) as it isn't a separate product, it's just a customization of Tactical, essentially.

No, if you were to just install Tactical you'd get the parent and child. This will happen for child styles (Tactical - World of Warcraft for example) as it isn't a separate product, it's just a customization of Tactical, essentially.

OK, uninstalled for now and do wait for any light theme.

Top Bottom