Style Tactical from Audentio Design

Dad.

Hey all,

Here is another theme we've been working on. Its mainly for gamer sites, but with a change of the font and the background you can use it for absolutely anything. By default we are going to add in a few backgrounds, and if you'd like feel free to post your top 3 games that you'd like added. We'll add in the top 5-7 by default.

As always any criticism is much appreciated!

tactical_mike.webp

tactical_mike.webp

This theme was designed primarily by @brstrm

Thanks,
Mike

Did you also look at bx slider Mike?

What are your reasons for going with owl?

I'm going with bx for FT.

Did you also look at bx slider Mike?

What are your reasons for going with owl?

I'm going with bx for FT.

No reason really, Ive used Owl in the past and its worked wonders. I mean its only to change the style. If, however, you are using it we can do that so as to not load two different carousels. Everyone should have FT if they don't already :D

Hehe :D

Don't use it on my behalf.
I took my cue from @Chris D who suggested bx slider for the new feature I'm developing.

He actually uses owl on XMG, so perhaps that's a subtle attempt at sabotage ;)

Oh and if people cannot tell from the screenshot, the theme slider only shows up when you toggle it. So its not like its always there. You have to click the icon and it'll open.

He actually uses owl on XMG, so perhaps that's a subtle attempt at sabotage ;)

Ah! :D Well it might be worth having a brief conversation over. No need to load 2-3 carousels.

Last edited:
I wouldn't rely on sharing the implementation of Owl Carousel in XMG. It's quite customised.

I still haven't truly decided which slider I like most. It's a very close call.

Reactions: Bob
I wouldn't rely on sharing the implementation of Owl Carousel in XMG. It's quite customised.

I still haven't truly decided which slider I like most. It's a very close call.

I still prefer bxSlider, but I have not honestly given OWL a chance (just minor R&D).

Awesome looking style @Audentio

Shut up and take my money sir. lol :p

And don't forget to take my money too with the premium/dev/account+ on Audentio.com + the mega menu video because I don't know how to use it =D ... and of course ... UI.X+ I'll begining to think that I'm the only one to want this theme :p

But I guess that you have a lot to do in real life :p

And don't forget to take my money too with the premium/dev/account+ on Audentio.com + the mega menu video because I don't know how to use it =D ... and of course ... UI.X+ I'll begining to think that I'm the only one to want this theme :p

But I guess that you have a lot to do in real life :p
Haha its coming! In fact, that is just about built too. We have a subscription system so you can use all our products without having to bother with the multiple site license or each individual product license. Im hoping it'll be more convenient and perhaps even sometimes more cost effective!

UI.X+ is definitely something we will build, and the videos as well. We are just a bit short handed to do all the things we want to :(

Excuse me but I believe I said shut up and take my money. lolView attachment 84123

Hahahah :P

Top Bottom