[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete

[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete [Paid] 1.2.92

No permission to buy ($48.00)
If you register on my website using the original email address you used (to register and acquire the product through the previous provider's forum-upgrade based system), my shop will let you download the product automatically.
Done, sent you an email as it doesn't seem to be working as described. No rush, just FYI.

Prior purchasers: as I received a list of the emails of previous purchasers for each product:
  • If you register on my website using the original email address you used (to register and acquire the product through the previous provider's forum-upgrade based system), my shop will let you download the product automatically.
This hasn't worked for me. Is it not automatic or there is a delay?

I've just registered using the same email address as I used at SurreyForums and in my order history (on your site) it shows no orders.

I've just registered using the same email address as I used at SurreyForums and in my order history (on your site) it shows no orders.

It won't show as an order (because no order happened in my system). It's a supplementary list of "allow these people to download (because they were prior purchasers elsewhere)".

As mentioned, it currently only supports last year's purchasers. But I've just received the full list, and I'm going to extend the behaviour of this over anyone who purchased it ever (since you still had access up to present), but for those who first registered-to-purchase more than 1.5 years ago, new update provision will expire on 28 February 2018. Changing to support this new list will take a day or two.

OK I've set up the new list, everyone who purchased prior please check that you can see download buttons, so I can confirm it's working.

@Yugensoft Its possible many people are no longer using the same credentials they signed up with surreyforum, these plugins go back several years. I can confirm everyone above bought tac products, let me know if you need anything else yugensoft

I can download all the ones I used to have access to apart from 'TAC De-Dos'.

Is that because it has now been renamed to '[TAC] Bot Arrestor'?

I can download all the ones I used to have access to apart from 'TAC De-Dos'.

Is that because it has now been renamed to '[TAC] Bot Arrestor'?

The renaming was only on the surface, the addon's id is immutable. PM me your email address and I'll check the records against it.

Once more please, on the collection complete.

For previous purchasers of the complete collection
The website isn't fully ready yet to serve a product that is just a combo of other products (it will soon). If you have previously bought the collection, just download the collection package, as it will contain all the addons (and also a useful installer).

Last edited:
Top Bottom