1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tabs on right are overlapping the tabs on the left.

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by Mr Lucky, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

On my site, the RH (Any, Site, Album) tabs on the media page are overlapping the LH tab (Most Viewed etc).

overlappingtabs.jpg

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

NB: I have a wider sidebar and fixed width, however reducing the sidebar or making fluid width don't affect this. Nor does using the default style.

http://cafesaxophone.com

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is it fixed width or maximum width?

If it is fixed width, you will need to make it wide enough to accommodate the tabs.

3. Mr Lucky

It's fixed, but the same happens when not fixed. As soon as you narrow the browser to where they should break down to become on a lower line, the overlap for a bit until you reduce the width more then finally go down

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  4. Mr Lucky

Aha Solved!

It is the Widget Framework Sidebar causing this. Remove that and it works as expected.
    Odd though it should happen even when the sidebar leaves enough room. It is stopping the tabs from floating correctly so I guess it's a bug in Widget framework

resonansER likes this.
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's worth noting we'll probably be changing the appearance of the heading tabs at some point to avoid issues like this.

Brogan, resonansER and Mr Lucky like this.