Table 'xf_permission_combination' doesn't exist

hultberg

Hey, my forum www.buildnorge.no dosen't work right now because of this error:

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal::action)
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'buildnorge.xf_permission_combination' doesn't exist in /home/4/b/buildnorge/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 815
  6. XenForo_Model_User->setPermissionsOnVisitorArray() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 790
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingGuestUser() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 395
  8. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 204
  9. XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 286
  10. XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
  11. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/4/b/buildnorge/www/index.php at line 13
Im very new to xenforo because the old manager of the forum has quit so please helt me a little here, what to do?

If the table is really missing then you will need to restore from a backup.

If the table is really missing then you will need to restore from a backup.

I can't see any other, and the table is not there at all. Where can I find "backup?" I have not been managing the forum before as said before.

It's going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible to rebuild the table if you don't have a backup.

You will need to contact the host or previous owner.

Interesting, just get rid of all files and re-store XenForo folders on your FTP, make sure it is working properly before uploading Porta, which itself complicated and annoying bugs.

The permission table is populated automatically based on users, user groups and permissions as you define them and the data is stored in blob format.

You need to get hold of a backup and determine how and when the table was deleted.

There is no other way of rebuilding there mysql tables? Or is there somewhere I can lookup in the code when installing for the queries?
Rule #1 - regularly back up your database.
Rule #2 - refer to rule #1. :D
I run on a VPS and this is what I use now http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sypex-dumper-backup-and-restore-your-database.1102/
Before that I just used phpMyAdmin.
I'm in the process of setting up a cron job to just use mysqldump to automate the process and rsync with another server I have.

Top Bottom