Table Of Contents - (Xenforo TOC) [Deleted]

AwesomeForo

AwesomeForo submitted a new resource:

Table Of Contents - (Xenforo TOC) - Generate a table of contents automatically from content of a post, user-friendly view

INFORMATION:
A user friendly, featured focused plugin which allows you to insert a table of contents automatically from content of a post, user-friendly view.

FEATURES:
  • Multiple counter bullet formats to choose from; none, decimal, numeric and roman.
  • Supports smooth scrolling.
  • Provides many easy to understand options to configure where to insert the table of contents. .
  • Define TOC by BBcode .
  • Support multiple TOC in thread.

Read more about this resource...

Dude, ...

just aborted to register on your page since all of those pop-ups, alert windows, which all ignore, that they have been closed. That´s a real annoying mess. Think that over please.

Dude, ...

just aborted to register on your page since all of those pop-ups, alert windows, which all ignore, that they have been closed. That´s a real annoying mess. Think that over please.
Sorry about your experience with my website :cry:. Help me improve my website better pls. Let me know what is bothering you. Please provide me with a screenshot
Thank you so much!

The fakeness associated with your site I.e. anonymous reviews 1 year before release , "user just bought", items sold rings alarm bells.

Was interested in buying. Won't be buying now due to low ethics associated with dev.

The fakeness associated with your site I.e. anonymous reviews 1 year before release , "user just bought", items sold rings alarm bells.

Was interested in buying. Won't be buying now due to low ethics associated with dev.
1567086853441.webp

OMG. I sincerely apologize for that. But that is the test function (for the reviews) that I am developing.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom