XF 1.1 TAB button function

Neil E.

Doofus question, but when creating code in a text field (eg using TMS), I don't get a normal Tab function (indent text). The Tab key just changes focus to other parts of the page. I know Tab is a browser function (Firefox 13), but can it be set to have a normal text function in a text box?

Is there an alternate keyboard combo to get Tab = Indent or does everyone create code in a text editor then paste it into the text entry box?

Doofus question, but when creating code in a text field (eg using TMS), I don't get a normal Tab function (indent text). The Tab key just changes focus to other parts of the page. I know Tab is a browser function (Firefox 13), but can it be set to have a normal text function in a text box?

Is there an alternate keyboard combo to get Tab = Indent or does everyone create code in a text editor then paste it into the text entry box?

I don't think it's possible because, as you said, tab in the browser is a "go to next field" thingee and other "... + TAB" keyboard combinations are also browser or windows related.

What I do is indeed editing it in Notepad++ and then pasting it in the field.
You can also use this button:
gwulo-indent-button.jpg

Top Bottom