• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sypex Dumper, Backup and restore your database

Sypex Dumper, Backup and restore your database

Lemminator

hi when i will import the database i become this error

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'\' at line 1 (/www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/hosting/sxd/index.php:1594)

i install it but i get this

i do not know what i am doing wrong

Edit: Forgot to unzip sypex dumber 2.0.9 XD now it working XD

Last edited:
Thanks for that add-on. I'm a newbie with Xenforo but I'd like to start with confidence, knowing how to do aDB backup.

I did this (read comments)

• nzip "SypexDumper_209.zip" folder and upload "sxd" folder in "forum" folder. OK. I used file manager and uploaded the zip file and unzipped once. all went fine.
  • Chmod "backup" folder in 777. OK.
  • Chmod "cfc.php" and "ses.php" files in 666. OK.
  • Unzip "sxd2_for_xf.zip" file and copy "auth_xf.php" file in "forum/sxd/". Same as before: uploaded the ZIP file and unzipped then.
  • Open "sxd/cfg.php" file and find auth' => 'mysql cfg', and replace this line with 'auth' => 'xf mysql cfg',. I used the file editor of my host's CP.
  • Copy "SypexDumper" folder in "forum/library/" folder. Copied.
  • Go to AdminCP and install "addon_SypexDumper.xml" Copied.
Now I get this error: "Invalid class: SypexDumper_Route_PrefixAdmin_Index" when trying to install.
Any help, please?
Thanks in advance.

Sperber

@Allan , I´ve switched PHP versions from 5.x to 7.x and had to notice, that the sypex integration isn´t working anymore. It still runs automaticly through the saved job, but the UI in the admin panel is gone:

Any chance to get this fixed?