Not a bug SyntaxError: Unexpected token ' in JSON at position 2248

YungJedi

Affected version
XenForo 2
Hello everyone, I just reopened my forum and I have this error in the googling console chrome when I inspect, I may be worried about nothing but I do not understand the concern an idea of friends? Thanks for your help

https://i.gyazo.com/a91ce96a972e6ad70676fa4741425476.png

editor-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:138 SyntaxError: Unexpected token ' in JSON at position 2248
at Function.parse [as parseJSON] (<anonymous>)
at Object.setupLanguage (editor-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:138)
at HTMLDocument.startAll (editor-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:137)
at HTMLDocument.e (jquery.min.js:3)
at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.min.js:3)
at HTMLDocument.q.handle (jquery.min.js:3)
at Object.trigger (jquery.min.js:4)
at HTMLTextAreaElement.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:4)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at r.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at r.fn.init.trigger (jquery.min.js:4)
at c.init (editor-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:97)
at c (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:116)
at e (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:117)
at HTMLTextAreaElement.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:117)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at r.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.f [as initialize] (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:117)
at Object.activate (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:43)
at HTMLDocument.onPageLoad (core-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:25)
at j (jquery.min.js:2)
at k (jquery.min.js:2)
setupLanguage @ editor-compiled.js?_v=4a94c31f:138

Do you have any add-ons which add additional BB codes or editor buttons? This is the most likely cause, and it's likely they're injecting phrases into the editor language definition with inappropriate escaping.

Easiest way to test is to disable any relevant add-ons and see if the issues persists. Note, this would involve actually disabling the add-ons in the Admin CP using the "Disable" option. If the issue goes away, then it will help you track down which add-on is at fault. The bug should then be reported to its developer.

Do you have any add-ons which add additional BB codes or editor buttons? This is the most likely cause, and it's likely they're injecting phrases into the editor language definition with inappropriate escaping.

Easiest way to test is to disable any relevant add-ons and see if the issues persists. Note, this would involve actually disabling the add-ons in the Admin CP using the "Disable" option. If the issue goes away, then it will help you track down which add-on is at fault. The bug should then be reported to its developer.
Hello chris, thank you for your help yes I have BBCode FontAwesome Editor Manager I will disable and check.

I just noticed these syropu chat

Top Bottom