Syndol's Add-ons

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
S

Syndol

Hello,
Some of you may have already noticed that my add-ons are no longer available for sale. I haven't made up my mind yet but I'm thinking of "retiring" soon from add-on development, for various reasons, and therefore think it inappropriate to continue selling my add-ons when I can no longer guarantee long term support.
Regardless of whatever I decide, rest assured that all of my add-ons will get updated as necessary to ensure compatibility with XF 1.4, except perhaps for Thread Ban which for the most part will no longer be necessary.
For now my add-ons are still supported as usual and the resources and associated threads are there for you to report any issues that you may have.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have purchased add-ons from me the past few years and am especially appreciative of those of you who were honset enough to purchase additional licenses for multiple forums.

Have a great summer,
Syndol.

Sorry to hear this :( This honestly can be a showstopper for some of us to chose not to upgrade to xF2.x in the coming future. Using likes in a private converstation is a big hit.

I am also very sorry to hear this. I hope you decide to continue with it.

Have a great, relaxing summer and please come back after it!

Sorry to hear this. Conversation Essentials will be greatly missed should it become incompatible with future XF releases :(

Oh no. One of the best addon developer is retiring. I will miss you @Syndol.

Your addons are awesome and your support was fantastic too.

Oh noes! Well I'm glad to hear that you haven't yet made up your mind about retiring, and so you still have a chance to make a good decision and keep on ;)

You're addons are the best written we've seen, with great support and always a plethora of options. I think we're using 7 of them...

@Syndol is by far one of best add-on developers here. His support and code are top-notch with every add-on he made so far. I hope you're taking a break and not "retiring" for good :)

I like your addons as well, they are very well thought out. I hope that you consider taking someone else under your wing (no pun intended) or finding someone else that is capable of supporting your addons, and then being available to them if they need your assistance.

@Syndol has been one of the the most talented and intelligent coders I met here who gave me some assistance while preparing my migration from vB to XF (still waiting for 1.4).

Hope it's just a break man, the entire XF community will miss you!!

All the best for whatever path you follow in your life!
Super120

Allright.....so who's going to step up to the plate and take these over? I was planning on buying a few of these for a conversion I'm working on!!

Top Bottom