We are currently running vb 3.8x (for 6 years now) and we'd really like to make the switch to XF.
Preferably as soon as possible, but we are still having a few concerns and questions:
- We use vbseo - how would URL redirection be accomplished?
The forum is currently in www.mydomain/board. We'd like to have the new forum under www.mydomain/forum. How about all internal links? Will they be converted too?
- We have a few custom profile fields: nationality, gender, occupation, hobbies etc. We definitely don't want to loose those! Can they be imported too? And if not, can we import them later?
- How about Photopost Pro. How well does it get along with XF?
- From vbadvanced we use vba links directory. It contains hundreds of useful forum-related links. Any suggestion on what to do with those?
- Is there something like "Un-Activated User Management" ? (we use this mod a lot)
If anyone would be willing to do the total conversion for us, then please PM me. (paid of course)