Switching from ImageMagick to GD broke post images

Biker

I ran into some issues with ImageMagick on the server and after fiddling around with it, noticed that images were broken in the forum. No problem, sez I, just switch over to GD and all will be good. Yeah.. Right..

Avatars are showing fine, however any image uploaded as an attachment is now broken. I've rebuilt the search indexes and threads, attached images are still showing as "broken". I removed imagick.so from php.ini and did a httpd restart. What am I missing here?

Is the image/attachment actually missing or is it just the thumbnail?

Are you able to check the path of both and see if you can load either one directly in the browser?

Existing posts have the full image as part of the post.

Just did a test with a new image as an attachment. The thumbnail shows the image on the attachment, but when you click on it, it errors to this:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type XenForo_FileOutput as array in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php on line 164

I think there might be an add-on at play here, as the XenForo_FileOutput class is only ever used basically as soon as we're going to print the file contents.

OK. Found the problem. Custom BB Code Manager (addon) was causing the issue. Disabled it and images work fine now. Disregard. Will fiddle with this some more to see why it's borking up with the addon.

Top Bottom