Survivor - Elimination Style variant of Pick'em

Survivor - Elimination Style variant of Pick'em [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
@Bob,

I've tried disabling Chris D's addon but that does not change anything, the error still occurs. That said the Survivor and Chris D's Pushover addon was working just fine, that was up until I tried to upgrade to the latest version of his Pushover addon which gave the error that I posted in this addon thread. It seems since then things have went south, as if the upgrade tried to change something some where but failed.

Can I re-import the Survivor XML file without losing any of my team schedules?

@Bob,

I've tried disabling Chris D's addon but that does not change anything, the error still occurs. That said the Survivor and Chris D's Pushover addon was working just fine, that was up until I tried to upgrade to the latest version of his Pushover addon which gave the error that I posted in this addon thread. It seems since then things have went south, as if the upgrade tried to change something some where but failed.

Can I re-import the Survivor XML file without losing any of my team schedules?
don't do anything until @Chris D responds (I've added him to our convo :) )

Quick question- when does the week lock for making or editing selections? When the first game starts?
Individual games have their own lock date (which should be set to kickoff date.time). This way a Thursday game will lock but you can still pick from the list of teams that play on sunday or monday. The WEEK lock date should be set to the kickoff (start date/time) of the LAST game of the week (like Monday Night Football for NFL). If you want to discuss in more detail, shoot me an Inbox :)

How are the scores recorded to decide the winners? Admin manually inputs or somehow automatic from somewhere?

I ask because I have never played a pool before and am looking for something like this for my members to play for formula-e racing season and maybe even picking north american electric vehicle monthly sales winners by manufacturer lol. I like how you would only be able to pick one driver per race, as it would be too easy to win with the same driver the whole season. Or if this can work with the other add-on (not survivor) so there is a point total at end instead of 3 strikes.

If you know how I can do this please let me know, thanks!

How are the scores recorded to decide the winners? Admin manually inputs or somehow automatic from somewhere?

I ask because I have never played a pool before and am looking for something like this for my members to play for formula-e racing season and maybe even picking north american electric vehicle monthly sales winners by manufacturer lol. I like how you would only be able to pick one driver per race, as it would be too easy to win with the same driver the whole season. Or if this can work with the other add-on (not survivor) so there is a point total at end instead of 3 strikes.

If you know how I can do this please let me know, thanks!
This is for leagues that have team vs team matches (Like Premier League Soccer, NFL, NHL etc). It won't work for what you want to do.

Top Bottom