XF 2 Support Ticket Integration (SupportPal)

MagicSec

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could get a ballpark figure or a more serious quote for an integration between XenForo 2.1 and SupportPal (we're happy to look at other software but this one seems perfect for us, the XF support ticket plugins are too barebones for the volume of requests we get).

SupportPal has a fairly extensive REST API and also has an SSO module that may work with XenForo.

I don't currently have huge amounts of time to be able to do this myself, so I'm seeing if this would be feasible to outsource.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Magic

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could get a ballpark figure or a more serious quote for an integration between XenForo 2.1 and SupportPal (we're happy to look at other software but this one seems perfect for us, the XF support ticket plugins are too barebones for the volume of requests we get).

SupportPal has a fairly extensive REST API and also has an SSO module that may work with XenForo.

I don't currently have huge amounts of time to be able to do this myself, so I'm seeing if this would be feasible to outsource.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Magic
This integration is possible. I have started private conversation for more information.

Top Bottom