Superb service from member borbole

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. I appreciate them :)

Welcome to xenforo and enjoy your newly converted forum :)

Just a shout out that anyone not confident in moving their forum over to xenForo could do a lot worse than employ the services of borbole on here.

He moved my forum this morning from SMF to xenForo without a hitch and set all permissions and boards up as well.

Great service and a great price

details of his services can be found at http://www.forumservices.eu/index.php?info/services/

Very good of you to give him public credit.

Welcome to XenForo, enjoy!

I can´t say the same.

Unfortunately, he ban me from his website (http://www.forumservices.eu/) because
No reason was specified.

I bought his custom php/html mod, but he didn´t want to give support. Because I advise this on his website, he ban me to not lose more (maybe future?) customers.

Very bad, you should not trust on this guy because has a negative behaviour.

WzKxu.png

I can´t say the same.

Unfortunately, he ban me from his website (http://www.forumservices.eu/) because

I bought his custom php/html mod, but he didn´t want to give support. Because I advise this on his website, he ban me to not lose more (maybe future?) customers.

Very bad, you should not trust on this guy because has a negative behaviour.

If you are going to tell something then you should tell the whole story. Anyway, yes I banned you. And it is not for the reason that you claim but for a totally different one which you know very well as well btw.

You wanted to buy the Unlimited Custom Pages Mod from me. You asked me if I could make some custom pages for you based on a script that you had. I told you that I did not have the time to look into your script and any custom code that you want to use is beyond the scope of the support for the mod and it is your responsibility only. My mod supported html and php and provided you entered the code correctly it should work without any problem. Then I even told you that you do not have to buy the mod but try your code in a manual custom page but you insisted on buying the mod. Then you asked how to use php in my mod and I told you that you would have to output the php code with the $output variable, just like I had explained in the mod description and in the screenshots.

Then you threw a tantrum fit like a spoiled child and asked me for a refund. I told you that it was not refundable as it stated very clearly in the mod description. Not to mention that this is a digital good that once you download it it is not returnable as you will still have it. You went to paypal and opened an unfounded claim to get a refund. And you got your answer from paypal too, which after investigating the issue thoroughly decided in my favor.

All this can be seen at my mod thread where the user in question is registered under nickname cloferba. Staring from this post and onwards.

http://www.forumservices.eu/vb/thre...Code-Custom-Pages-15?p=231&viewfull=1#post231

And my reputation speaks for itself either here or at the vb forums.

Anyway, I am done talking to you again as this is not worth my time. You are in my ignore list from now on. And please do not contact me ever in private.

If you are going to tell something then you should tell the whole story. Anyway, yes I banned you. And it is not for the reason that you claim but for a totally different one which you know very well as well btw.
You requested me to cancel the Paypal claim and I started the claim because you offer a mod to insert html/php code without specify that the code should be adapted to work ok.

After buy your mod, I saw on the admincp options that the php code must be adapted to work property. Why don´t you specify this from the beginning and in your first post?
You also say that on the first post there are screenshots of the admincp...and they are thumbnails, not full screenshots. How do you think I can read the size 1 font? Do you know which is the difference between thumbnails and full images? I don´t think so....

As I told you through PM, all what I wanted was to have my code working with your mod, nothing else and I make you a purpose, to cancel the PP claim if you help me with the code (paying of course, 15usd, not for free) and you told me that the price was fairly enough. Since then, I´m banned.

I can´t think other reason to be banned from your website.

By the way, my reputation here and on vb.org speak very well of myself, I don´t care about you but please don´t sell things without specify this kind of things. You should be embarrass to threat me in the way you do...

Actually maybe you should be the one who is embarrassed.

I don't care who is right or wrong, but it's you who is lacking the maturity to deal with a situation amicably instead of airing your woes in public.

You're trying to assert your negative opinion of a respected member here when quite clearly Borbole's service is impeccable as demonstrated in this very thread and many others.

So right now there is only one person embarrassing himself and the only way to rectify it is to either accept what has happened and move on or discuss it further in private.

That´s not my experience. Just want to share my situation, not to create some kind of discussion. What I think is you can´t ban a customer and ignore it just because you don´t want to explain things and find a solution.

By the way..he still telling that the images at the first post are screenshots and they are thumbnails... do I need glasses?

Actually maybe you should be the one who is embarrassed.

I don't care who is right or wrong, but it's you who is lacking the maturity to deal with a situation amicably instead of airing your woes in public.
I tried to resolve the situation in the mod´s thread. He didn´t want to give me a refund but he has to understand that he never detailed that the php code has to be adapted.

After get that reply, I make the claim.

Confessed here that you use a Paypal Claim as a blackmail is very brave... It will be hard for coders to trust you after that. Good luck with that.
So....that means that:
I can´t rate negative to any good coder?
My opinion is not consider?

Come on... to be a good coder doesn´t mean to be good person and when someone ignores you it means that you don´t care anything.

Because I work with forums and servers, I have the maturity to deal with customers and understand this situation. If I made I mistake because I didn´t detail very well what I sold I will make a refund.

I have dealt with Borbole and have always been extremely satisfied.
I saw many positive reviews that´s why I bought the mod and created a thread requesting to adapt my code to his mod. He agreed to do that for 15usd and since then I´m banned. Doesn´t it sounds strange?

Maybe it's time to take a bit of a break for Claudio and Borbole from this thread.
Claudio had his say.
If the parties want to battle it out in a week .... resume the he said / he said then.
Thanks in advance !

So....that means that:
I can´t rate negative to any good coder?.

No, It means if you would have bought a sofa which is too big to enter in your house, you wouldn't have call your banker to freeze the deal, then see the shopkeeper telling him "if you want your money back, you need to make the sofa smaller. Don't worry I will pay you an extra for that service". You would have directly deal with the shopkeeper telling him your problem and trying to find a solution being very humble.

Let's suppose now that you still proceed with that blackmail because your bank has special regulations which allow you to do it that way and because you do believe money can buy everything. On the other side, let's imagine the shopkeeper didn't enjoy to be treated as a dog and knows that according the the banks regulations once the customer cancel his freeze he can't renew it. Well then, it's obvious to guess the shopkeeper is going to say "ok, cancel the claim".

Then... what should happen, happens. So no need to find this "strange".
Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

Next time, try to behave as Chris advice you to do. It might avoid you many problems.

No, It means if you would have bought a sofa which is too big to enter in your house, you wouldn't have call your banker to freeze the deal, then see the shopkeeper telling him "if you want your money back, you need to make the sofa smaller. Don't worry I will pay you an extra for that service".
Cédric, somebody sold me the sofa without telling me the size....

Another example..I bought a computer ready to use but after bought it the seller told me that I needed to install the SO. That is not "ready to use".

It doesn´t matter, you don´t understand the main reason of the complain and I´m wasting time here. I just wanted to share my opinion about he (no his services, his treatment).

Top Bottom