1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suhosin Detector 1.0

This will detect if Suhosin is installed on your server and will check some of its parameters

1. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Suhosin Detector (version 1.0) - This will detect if Suhosin is installed on your server and will check some of its parameters

Read more about this resource...

2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Your a f'n star! This should be default in xF, really amazing idea.

3. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

It's a good idea, but shouldn't it provide guidance on what needs to be changed and what changes should be made? Otherwise the information is just noise.

4. cclaerhout

Noise that will save you time to debug and which will provide usefull ingormation to give to your host. I included a link to a thread which describes the problem I had and how it has been solved. As I wrote in the description, if nobody invites you to install this addon, don't do it. Shouldn't it be quite easy to understand ?

5. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

You mean other than just using phpinfo?

6. cclaerhout

No, I meant to understand what is written in this addon description in bold.

Now if another user has this problem, I'm sure you will help him to explain him where to search in the information of phpinfo :)