Resource icon

Suhosin Detector 1.0

No permission to download

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Suhosin Detector (version 1.0) - This will detect if Suhosin is installed on your server and will check some of its parameters

Suhosin Detector
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

This addon will detect if Suhosin is installed on your server and will check some of its parameters. The parameters to check can be configured (see screenshots).

Do not install this addon if someone doesn't tell you to or if you don't have any problems with your forums

Why this addon?
See this thread

Read more about this resource...

It's a good idea, but shouldn't it provide guidance on what needs to be changed and what changes should be made? Otherwise the information is just noise.

It's a good idea, but shouldn't it provide guidance on what needs to be changed and what changes should be made? Otherwise the information is just noise.
Noise that will save you time to debug and which will provide usefull ingormation to give to your host. I included a link to a thread which describes the problem I had and how it has been solved. As I wrote in the description, if nobody invites you to install this addon, don't do it. Shouldn't it be quite easy to understand ?

Top Bottom