Lack of interest [Suggetion] If post/thread is in report queue...

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Nasr

If a post or a thread is in the report queue and has not been dealt with, give the user an error message saying the post is or has been reported and awaites moderation?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are you referring to another user who's also reporting the content?
I might disagree with that only because it shows that more than one person finds an issue with the post.

Are you referring to another user who's also reporting the content?
I might disagree with that only because it shows that more than one person finds an issue with the post.

Yes. After the initial report, if another report is being submitted a "Post has been reported" message should show up. I do not see why there should be an issue if it shows or indicates that the post has been previously reported.

I'm fairly sure this has been discussed previously.

I tend to agree with Trombones13 though, I'd rather users were able to report posts multiple times rather than receiving an error message.

All reports go on the same "report" for an individual post anyway so it's not really a problem to deal with.

Top Bottom