1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by ---MAD---, Aug 3, 2010.

1. ---MAD---

---MAD--- Well-Known Member

Howdy,

I was wondering if a different approach to vBulletin is being applied to the handling of suggestions? As we can already see, 300 suggestion threads have been created and it hasn't even been a week yet and sooner or later there will be too many to manage and deal with.

Also, maybe I am blind or looking in the wrong place but can you not move to the next/previous thread whilst viewing a thread?

Thanks

2. Floris

Floris Guest

If you have a suggestion, create a thread for it, use a descriptive title.
    At the moment that's the best thing to do. After searching of course, and if found, just reply with your support for the suggestion.

3. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

There's been a few threads about it, yes. At the moment things have to be done manually. :)

4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I've talked to them about the Suggestions area. They're working on a couple of ideas.

5. Ahmed

Ahmed Well-Known Member

Good to know that. So we can expect something very handy and unique, right? :D

6. ---MAD---

---MAD--- Well-Known Member

That's good to know because its important its done right from the start to avoid hassle of having to organize hundreds and hundreds of ideas further down the line.

7. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

But of course! :D

captainslater likes this.