Lack of interest [Suggestion] Visible change when reply is quoted

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

James

If you're multi-quoting it can become difficult to track which quotes you've already quoted, perhaps the reply button can have some visible change to show that you've already quoted that post?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
those are nested quotes and have nothing to do with multiquoting.
he refers to something like the vb multiquote button, which changes after being clicked.

I was referring to multi-quote and not nested quotes, I'm not sure if you were replying to me or some deleted post there :P

Nested quotes are stripped automatically, I would just like to see a visible change to the 'reply' button when quoting multiple posts.

I was referring to multi-quote and not nested quotes, I'm not sure if you were replying to me or some deleted post there :p

Nested quotes are stripped automatically, I would just like to see a visible change to the 'reply' button when quoting multiple posts.

yes, it was a deleted post.

Top Bottom