1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion?] Username Colors?

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Carlos, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Recently, I have seen the who's online box, and noticed a wierd lil thing. Hmmm....

Russ' username!

So, as you can see, his username is darker than the other ones.....

vB has this features in some areas, and phpbb has this globally - no matter if it is "online now" box, no matter its postbit, no matter if its "post by" in forum home....and even Lithium does it.

So, is it in the list?
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Russ' name is darker because you are following him. People who you are following will show up in the members online box with bolded, slightly darker name.
    It's meant to be only slightly darker so as not to draw the eyes away from the forum.
    There are no plans to change colors here, but I'm sure you can do so via css for your own forum. :)
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Carlos, it's for special people :)
  4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Ahh. I didn't realize that, Peggy. Interesting way of distinguishing those who we follow.

I thought the follow, or friend stuff would have to have an asterisk, or a plus sign like vB.
  5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Nope, just a slight change so as not to draw attention away from the forum. :)
  6. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I'm still keeping the suggestion open for good ol' Kier. A username color wrapper would be nice globally.
  7. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Gee Peggy, you could have had a bit of fun with this!

You could have said that Russ was going to be a moderator. :p
  8. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

lol, funny thing is, I thought he already was one. LMAO.
  9. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

You're silly lol