Lack of interest [Suggestion] Trophies system improvements

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Hugo Santos

Hi,
i realy like trophies system, but i think this needs some improvements.

One of my goals, is that users want to be online and visit my website every day so, why not reward that.

Why not to have:
A trophie for a user that visit and login every day;
A trophie for single post;
A trophie for single thread;

EDIT: and the option to hide this trophies, from the list.

Thanks for your hard work

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I suspect that the overhead for tracking sequential daily visits by a user isn't going to be worth it.

You can already have a trophy for posting a single post (just award it when they post more than 0 posts).

I suspect that the overhead for tracking sequential daily visits by a user isn't going to be worth it.

You can already have a trophy for posting a single post (just award it when they post more than 0 posts).

Thanks for your comment,
Just want to give one trophie day, for the user login,
if a user come to visit my site 5 days a week i want to giv him 5 trophy points for that
And i cant give 2 trophy points for post or 5 trophy points for thread.
Best regards

Oh... I misunderstood. Although to be honest, I think such a system would make the trophy system a little pointless... you would just have users with a zillion duplicate trophies that span pages and pages and drown out the other "more interesting" trophies.

I have a trophy for visiting and they really like it.
5 visits a week you get 5 trophies.
If you visit only once you get only one. So a modest motivation is there.

But it isn't trophies that really pull visits. It's interesting content.

Exchanging value from one person to another can have a lot of purposes, e.g. I give you a trophy if you give me something else (could be digital goods or anything) in return. Or by donating one of my trophies I could just want to show you my respect.

Top Bottom