Lack of interest Suggestion to be able to rename index.php

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

George

I think it would be a great feature to be able to rename index.php to forums.php. Specially for those of us who what to install xenForo in the root directory and run another script as index.php. I mean we can do it now but we would have to update code during every upgrade.

Portals, Blogs, custom index pages, None can be run along side XF in the same directory.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That's a different thing altogether; it just removes the index.php from the URL.

The suggestion is to be able to rename index.php to something different.

I think it would be a great feature to be able to rename index.php to forums.php. Specially for those of us who what to install xenForo in the root directory and run another script as index.php. I mean we can do it now but we would have to update code during every upgrade.

Portals, Blogs, custom index pages, None can be run along side XF in the same directory.
Agree

Is there no way to do this ? at all?

Top Bottom