1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion] Thread Status

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Shelley, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Searched and could find a topic about the colouring of the thread status: Closed for posting anywhere and thought I'd throw this suggestion out and suggest re-colouring the box to a red colour so it's a little more distinguishable. To me the blue colour get's lost with the theme and could be over looked. I understand that this can easily be changed but I feel something more prominent should be part of the shipping product.

Another suggestion, I personally feel the png gradient overlay image should be taken out and opt for a single one colour. Thoughts? (Mockup below)

Attached Files:

Onimua likes this.
  2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I like it. :) Maybe a bit softer red though?
    KURTZ likes this.
  3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree, the colouring in the first post is an example. Just something a little more prominent that educes the users eye to this area so he/she knows that the thread is closed.
  4. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

thanks for linking, Nick ... ;)
    Nick likes this.
  5. fattony69

fattony69 Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me adding, but can we add something for anti-bumping. I know this isn't a huge problem, but it is a problem. Just something that says this thread hasn't been posted in X amount of days and maybe a check box to post to make sure they know they are bumping. This is great against bots too.
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

7. Floris

Floris Guest

Over there I go!