Lack of interest [Suggestion] Staff Online Block

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

The Sandman

Now that the XenForo Community has more staff members, the Staff Online block is starting to look a little cluttered. Can we have the option to display small avatars only with username and title on hover, sorta like the blocks on the Members Page?

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
looks nice, but it is kind of nice how it is! just needs to be improved maybe a limit, and then a pop up window like the contact card displaying the rest of the staff online

Don't think it will be a problem on most boards. Everything up to 5-6 online looks ok to me. After that I would add a 'view all' that makes it expand to show more. I'm not fond of leaving out the names and titles. That's the whole point of the staff online block, to show what staff is online.

Don't think it will be a problem on most boards. Everything up to 5-6 online looks ok to me. After that I would add a 'view all' that makes it expand to show more. I'm not fond of leaving out the names and titles. That's the whole point of the staff online block, to show what staff is online.

Totally agree, see my post on page 1.

I propose, keep the staff online list as is right now as it's perfect, but when 5 or more staff are online display an Show all / Show Less button would be best suited. The same way the "Show Less / Show More" comments in user profiles work, no extra pages to load, slick and adopts the same method.

Top Bottom