Lack of interest [Suggestion] Should the link style be changed?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Waddy

Should the default hover link and followed link style be changed? I know this will be really easy to do once we get our hands on the software, but it is the one thing about the default style that I really don't like, I think it's just the really large shadow:

http://www.xenforo.com

Personally I would prefer for it just to be underlined on hover and change colour once followed, as with other links in the postbit.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know that this is one of the things that I'll be changing about the skins on any sites that I end up using XF for. This default skin really overuses box-shadow.

I am not a huge fan of it either, but I can see why the Dev's have used it, it is one of many things that differentiates their lovely product.

It will be something I change on all the skins i do though :p

I love it to, but it doesn't look as good when the link is more then one line. Lucky for us thoose links almost never exist :)

Top Bottom