Suggestion: New Sections

Dialatic

I've always hated how vB.com and vB.org were completely different. As vB.com was for official help, and vB.org was for modification help.

I think XenForo should merge it all together. You already have the modification sections and such, but I think a "Paid Service Requests" section is in order. :)

Maybe also a "Xenforo Showcase" section.

If I recollect correctly, its already mentioned there is no intention at least for now, to separate that way and everything will be under xf.com

Nice answer Sagar, much better than the "use the search" or "read the forum" answers that pop up at other places :)

I'm sure there will be a section for paid add-ons when xenforo goes "gold".

Doing it now would be premature, imo, since it's in beta 1, and there will likely be code changes before we go "gold".

They need to be very careful about adding more forums to the index page. To be honest, I think it's already a bit much as it is. The goals needs to be to have as little as possible and it should be considered to make more of them sub-forums.

I agree with a paid mod request forum. But please make more of them subforums so the index page is kept clean, clear, and easy to scan for new members.

Top Bottom