Lack of interest [Suggestion] Media Player and Database

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Dream

Streaming, radio, TV, youtube, flash games, HTML5... Add media types with code for replace variables, and you are set.

I'm already designing it on my head, following my Radio and TV mod for vB. But a nicer and more tied to the system official version could be cool

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You could make me insanely happy if you make a mod for a custom upload page using ffmpeg in php to upload and convert movies and spit back a relevant link to the forum site directory it's set to...see this

I am all about video integration. What mod is yours there ... I won't go back there to search but if you give me a link and ill check it out

Ohh that's crazy lol ...I actually tried this one out and it looked nice imo skinned black (not that big on defaults by default).....I must say it worked great
..nice job on this, I'm sure an updated version of this could be used by many people.

Yes if making add-ons for xen is as easier as he says, and doesn't have too much problems to update them between versions, I might give it a shot (its a hellofalot of work). Glad you liked too.

Top Bottom