Lack of interest [Suggestion] Limit the use of special symbols etc in thread titles

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

silendreamer

We already have a feature called Regular Expression for Usernames, where in we can limit the users to only a certain set of characters (say Alphanumeric etc ..)

Can we also have the same feature for Thread Titles. A lot of users tend to put wierd characters like *, ^, %, #, < etc in the thread titles and then my moderators always clean up after them and send them PM or infract them to not use special characters in thread titles.

This just makes the forum clean and looks better than having all weird characters

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was talking with Floris on vbfans couple of months ago regarding this. But nothing seemed to work for me. Wouldn't it be nice to have it as an inbuilt feature just like how we have regex for usernames?

Top Bottom