Suggestion: Increase Max Upload Size...

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
V

vVv

I really think the max upload size should/could be raised up a little bit, from the general 1mb to maybe 10mb. I've been trying to re-add alot of my scrap PSDs as one resource release, filled out all the fields, gave download link with 0.00 USD price and filled out other fields needed, and still got the error to fill out all required fields message.

I can't choose fileless option, because it's not a "guide" or whatever either. So I'm still stuck, trying to re-release all these PSD files as one resource. (n) I guess I have no choice but to release them all again as single releases, unless max upload size is increased, which I've requested days/weeks ago sigh. :rolleyes:

Release them as a community share and then perhaps don't delete them...? :p
yehehehehe.

lol.. well i really wanted them as one release, so it's easier on people to just download one release. Not sure how to do it community share release though.. >_>

I AM NOT a leg humping immature idiot.

I much prefer humping index fingers LOL

Anyway - idk... I did see all your deleted resources though and was like WTF!?! Anyway - hope you get it worked out ;)

speaking of which - did you get the logging out issue sorted on your forum?

Reactions: vVv
i have no choice but to do these again as single releases.. which sucks and is BS. >_<. but, like normal i guess... its to be expected.. everything else here is push curb side and not handled/fixed/ and adjusted.. :rolleyes:

and yeah, i got logout issue fixed lol.

Top Bottom