Lack of interest [Suggestion] Highlight/hover links

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

I know this can be accomplished by users and it's purely cosmetics but I feel the hover overlay is a little light and would like to suggest for something a little darker. I tinkered around and thought that the #acc3da was keeping consistent with the colour theme but highlights those links a little better.

Screenshots below so you know what I'm referrring to.

Edit: The default colour isn't so bad and hard to view now that I've looked at it a little more closely. Suggestion is there nonetheless.

Attachments

• Quick_Navigation_Menu.webp
    Quick_Navigation_Menu.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 23
  • CP_Hover_Darker.webp
    CP_Hover_Darker.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I second this. I would like to see more highlights period. Especially in the forums index. I found it to be a little trickier to add xF though, but I managed. But i would like to see it applied to other areas as well, such the ones shelly mentioned.

See the hover on the "Lounge" board.

Attachments

• screenshot_hover.webp
    screenshot_hover.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
I second this. I would like to see more highlights period. Especially in the forums index. I found it to be a little trickier to add xF though, but I managed. But i would like to see it applied to other areas as well, such the ones shelly mentioned.

See the hover on the "Lounge" board.

TBH - I think that would be little too much. I feel because the RSS Feed icon changes opacity is enough personally.

Top Bottom