Lack of interest [Suggestion] Highlight BBCode (with button)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

The Sandman

On TAZ, I often use our highlighting BBCode - this puts a yellow shading over the selected text to make it look like you ran a highlighter over it. It's great for highlighting specific parts of posts or messages that you're quoting - Bold, italics, and underline are not nearly as good for this purpose IMO. We even have a little button for it in the editor toolbar so you can select the text and highlight it without having to manually add the BBCode (our button looks like a little paintbrush with yellow tipped bristles).

Any chance on getting this added? :)

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If you look here you will see a little button:
304c9776d931429397240f4.png

This button will let you set a background colour, effectively highlighting it. I am assuming it's going to be easy to create a custom toolbar assuming TinyMCE, by default, allows you to create custom toolbars.

If you look here you will see a little button:
304c9776d931429397240f4.png

This button will let you set a background colour, effectively highlighting it. I am assuming it's going to be easy to create a custom toolbar assuming TinyMCE, by default, allows you to create custom toolbars.
Yes, if you use bright yellow as the background color this is the effect I'm talking about.

Top Bottom