Lack of interest [Suggestion] Global Poll

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ahmed

It will be nice if there will be an option to make a Poll global so it will show in every page some where at the top.

Or at least has an announcement for the poll, something like 'there is a poll needs your vote..' or something...

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
At the risk of annoying you, i think these things are actually best suited to be coded as a modification Ahmed. Its not a very hard thing to do and i don't know how many people actually need this support in the core.

What could be thought of is something like this as say a forum sidebar widget.

I think it's better to have such features in the product by default rather than have them through add-ons. :)

I like this idea, there are enough times where we want to query the users from a particular site/forum with a notice, but we'd have to redirect them to the thread. And the others don't see the result in the notice. Having a global poll system (not tied to a thread, but a notice) would be quite nice.

Top Bottom