Not planned Suggestion: Gender

Ariel Schnee

I was looking at my Profile - Personal Details in XenForo 1, and I saw the gender choices.

@@@

Male

Female

(unspecified)

@@@

I was wondering if there is an add-on that can add more choices to this? I'm not talking about removing them. That would break too many other addons. I'm just looking for something that let's me add a few more choices.

Choices like this:

@@@

Male

Female

Herm

Shemale

Trans-Male

Trans-Female

(unspecified)

@@@

If there such an add-on, where is it? If there's not, there should be. I'm looking for something that would work in XenForo 1, not XenForo 2.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't believe such an addon exists, and I seriously doubt it would be added to the core as XF2 no longer has a gender field by default.

Suggestions for XF1 are no longer accepted as it is no longer receiving new feature updates.

Furthermore, we removed the gender field in XF2 so there are no plans to re-add it.

For further support, please post in the appropriate forum. You can do this by adding your forum username to the Forum users page in your customer area.

In those cases, it is migrated to a custom field automatically. New XF2 installs do not add this custom field and you would have to add it yourself.

Top Bottom