Some improvements (but not necessarily under the same name as these) that I was thinking about were:
- Popup/alert screen (or more like the Information screen that you get) that informs you that you've received a warning and you must read it before continuing (in other words, it takes you to the warning message).
- X amount of warnings leads to a general/generic Infraction/Notation (setup by a default value).
- X amount of warnings leads to reduction of trophy points.
- X amount of infractions leads to permissions revoked (such as seeing certain boards, temp rank change, use of Avatars, use of signatures, etc) with checkboxes to allow the admins to change it as needed.
- X amount of infractions removes all trophy/like points.
- X amounts of infractions lead to automatic ban.
- Option to change if the infraction "expires" (either it expires or it stays active forever).
- Older Infractions and warnings shown in a different tab (set by expiration), to the effects of "Punishment History" that can always be viewed unless removed by an admin.
- All bans recorded per user in the "Punishment History", with times of when the banishment start, and whether it expired or lifted by someone.
I had more when I first thought of this months ago, but I really can't recall the other features I wanted to see, these are the big ones though.
Just a note, that all the options are optional to turn off and on as suited by the administrator(s).