Lack of interest [Suggestion] Date range for thread display per forum

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Blue

I have some forums that I like the posts to expire after a certain amount of time. So an option to set the amount of days/weeks/months a thread remains viewable would be very useful for me.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is pretty common in most forum packages. I really would like to see it added as a core feature.

I have some forums that I like the posts to expire after a certain amount of time. So an option to set the amount of days/weeks/months a thread remains viewable would be very useful for me.
What is the purpose of this ?
I never understood it.
How does it help your forums ?

This thread is old, but I would find this useful as well. In our use case, we have a classifieds section in which ads are only allowed to remain for 90 days. I clean the section out manually from time to time, but it would be nice if the task happened automatically.

This thread is old, but I would find this useful as well. In our use case, we have a classifieds section in which ads are only allowed to remain for 90 days. I clean the section out manually from time to time, but it would be nice if the task happened automatically.
Hopefully xFclassifieds will be ready soon !

Top Bottom