• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest [Suggestion] Date range for thread display per forum

Blue

I have some forums that I like the posts to expire after a certain amount of time. So an option to set the amount of days/weeks/months a thread remains viewable would be very useful for me.

Blue

This is pretty common in most forum packages. I really would like to see it added as a core feature.

Digital Doctor

I have some forums that I like the posts to expire after a certain amount of time. So an option to set the amount of days/weeks/months a thread remains viewable would be very useful for me.
What is the purpose of this ?
I never understood it.
How does it help your forums ?

This thread is old, but I would find this useful as well. In our use case, we have a classifieds section in which ads are only allowed to remain for 90 days. I clean the section out manually from time to time, but it would be nice if the task happened automatically.

Digital Doctor

This thread is old, but I would find this useful as well. In our use case, we have a classifieds section in which ads are only allowed to remain for 90 days. I clean the section out manually from time to time, but it would be nice if the task happened automatically.
Hopefully xFclassifieds will be ready soon !