1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion] /community/find-new

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by James, Aug 5, 2010.

1. James

James Well-Known Member

The URL (http://xenforo.com/community/find-new) should really correspond to a list of things you can get the latest for (or at least redirect to somewhere) as it's not really a "not found" in my opinion.

AlexandrosD likes this.
  2. James

James Well-Known Member

Not just SEO but for ease-of-use. If we go to /find-new - we'd expect to see new content and we just see a 404!
  3. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you mean. I go to Whats New and it brings up all new threads just fine, why would yo want to go to that particular url?
  4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

He probably means that find-new can be used for a variety of things.

Like that?

Also, that /find-new - should probably list these things, rather than 404.
  5. James

James Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know what you mean :p I dunno.. just figure for people who like to browse (something inspired to me to see what the find-new was about, didn't it?) it would tell them something.

@Mikey, exactly :)
    Mikey likes this.
  6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Great! Glad I got it, I'm tired so I wasnt sure. For the record, I agree, good idea..
  7. Ahmed

Ahmed Well-Known Member

Nice idea.
  8. ragtek

ragtek Guest

I agree with this.

"What's new" sounds at least for me, like it would return EVERYTHING new and not only threads/posts...
    It should be the same as with the search.
    If i use the search form in the navbar, it will return ALL (searchable) content type results (gallery images, page comments,articles,...)

Attached Files: