Lack of interest [Suggestion] Changing the background color of threads that you posted in

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ahmed

OK, many people have asked for something that can help users to know which thread they posted in.
What about changing the background of threads that users has posted in?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think we need something that makes that big of a change just to know one little piece of information but rather something smaller and not the entire div box.

Probably not the best ideas from me (feeling tired) but how about an indicator of some sort located in the quickreply box that distinguishes that "you've posted" in the thread?

I don't think we need something that makes that big of a change just to know one little piece of information but rather something smaller and not the entire div box.

They can just make the row just a little bit darker or so, there won't be need to images or whatever.
Of course, just my 2 cents. :D

why don't we kill 2 birds with one stone and use the golden star already there. Just change the alpha on it making it faded when not posted but more dark when posted in the thread.

Probably not the best ideas from me (feeling tired) but how about an indicator of some sort located in the quickreply box that distinguishes that "you've posted" in the thread?

I was pointing to the thread list in the forumdisplay. :)

why don't we kill 2 birds with one stone and use the golden star already there. Just change the alpha on it making it faded when not posted but more dark when posted in the thread.

This is another idea that might work too ;). Anything will be just fine for me.

This is basically like the other discussion, where they're talking about the icon, and one option is a background color.

That would be nice if it is one thread, but 12 threads in a row you've posted in, and you don't see the difference.

A small tick over the avatar (where an icon usually would be instead) that overlays onto the forum would work for me.

Heres something I whipped up very quickly at quarter to 6am to illustrate what I mean:
examplen.png

Notice my graphic skills are complete crap, those green things (arrows) are meant to represent a thread you have posted in already. Obviously something else can be used instead of an arrow and I would presume they have to be slightly bigger for those with bad eye sight or large resolution.

I'd agree with you, but at the time I posted this thread it was a good idea to have this specific suggestion in it's own thread, at least at that time. :p

Any way, sorry for any inconvenience. :)

Top Bottom